Saturday, February 26, 2011

Finally

I have time to write something on this blog.

I am seperating it from Kara's since she is growing up and I want to keep her memories seperate from my rants, updates, thoughts, etc.
(**I am not being reimbursed for the below statements**)
I recently started Weight Watchers (again). I gained 20 pounds back and I don't like it. I can blame all kinds of things: winter weather, nibbling after a toddler, medication, or you name it. This is week 3 and I have lost 5 pounds. I have 15 more pounds to go before April 24th (my birthday). My reward will be a nice Easter dress since my birthday happens to fall on that day.
I like Weight Watchers, I had great success with it the first time (losing 70lbs). Its an easy program to follow. It took a little adjustment to get used to the new system. I also bought the Wii Fit Plus since its hard to get to a gym with Kara in tow. It seems the gyms are at thier busiest times during the child care times. Wii Fit Plus, is fun. Kara likes to play the soccor ball activity and the step dance. I like all the activities and usually work out for an hour after she goes to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment